Friday, March 22, 2013

Beautiful Black Gowns

Darlings, how beautiful are these black gowns from the Spring 2013 collections?
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Alberta Ferretti 
Alexander McQueen 
Alexis Mabille

Anthony Vaccarello

Betsey Johnson

Christian Dior

Elie Saab

Ermanno Scervino, via nymag.com

Escada

Jean Paul Gaultier

Krizia, via nymag.com

L'Wren Scott

Marni

Oscar de la Renta

Ralph Lauren

Rochas

Saint Laurent

Sergei Grinko; this and next via nymag.com

Talbot Runhof

Tom Ford
Which gown do you find most glamorous?
CC is partial to the L'Wren Scott...
xoxox,
CC

12 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

One of my favorite novels is Night Circus, and that spectacular gown in the second photo seriously looks like a costume from that book. Like, if they're making a movie of Night Circus, their costume designer needs to snag that dress ASAP!!!

Elisa Zanetti said...

Impossible to choose just one! they are all amazing!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I'm not a high fashion type of gal, but you gotta appreciate these gorgeous, innovative designs.

Lovely dresses.

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

Cloudia said...

Top was art. Couple I could rock.....color calls me after a life in black


Aloha Sistah C

Unknown said...

Perfect dresses!!Black will be Always perfect!

http://hiimab.blogspot.pt

Oh to Be a Muse said...

The first dress and the last dress are both beautiful. Not sure I could pull those off, but I'd like to give it a try.

MrJeffery said...

i love the dior and the rochas.

HiFashion said...

Stunning. I love the gothic feel to some of them.

FASHION TALES said...

Haha, number 2 ... so dramatic! I love the love Oscar de la Renta as well. xx/Madison :)

Blond Duck said...

I like ones that remind me of Audrey in Sabrina.

ROXTHEFOX said...

The OScar DeLA Renta is something out of a dream. It's so whimsical and... fairy like? But I gotta say, Alexander McQueen knows how to give drama. Wow, talk about a beautiful avante garde! Gorgeous dresses, I'd probably wear the Elie Saab one though (not that I could afford it) LOL!

BTW would you like to follow each other?

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

md said...

Elie Saab y Oscar de la Renta, sin dudarlo.

Saludos,