Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Haute Opera Length Gloves

Darlings, CC is so psyched for this F/W 2012 trend... opera length gloves! The height of elegance and sophistication, in CC's humble opinion...
Runway coverage via style.com except where noted.
Angel Sanchez, via nymag.com
Antonio Berardi
Badgley Mischka
Betsey Johnson
Bottega Veneta, via vogue.com
Chado Ralph Rucci
Chadwick Bell
Diane von Furstenberg
Elizabeth and James
Issa
J. Mendel
Mandy Coon
Michael Kors
Missoni
Rag & Bone
Ralph Lauren, via nymag.com
Reem Acra
Theia, via nymag.com
Tory BurchWill you be glamming it up this season with gorgeous opera length gloves?
xoxox,
CC

6 comments:

Paulina said...

Great dresses:)

erika sorocco said...

Rag & Bone and J. Mendel - love love!! :)

magdalena said...

so many beautiful dress <3

Lilacandgrey said...

loving tht green velvet!

Panty Buns said...

I've always loved opera gloves. I wore them on every Halloween when I went out in full drag. I find them to be wonderfully feminine and somewhat exotic looking. It's great seeing that they're so much in vogue. I also love the striped hosiery and flared gold floral dress in the fourth photo.

Bionica said...

opera gloves are in
I'm happy =)
I find them to be so chic and fun <3

-Bionica