Thursday, April 10, 2008

STAR-SPANGLED BANTER


I am absolutely adoring this STAR TURN!


It is fun and festive but doesn’t reek of Independence Day kitsch.


A few years back, I found a wonderfully whimsical pair of star-heeled Miss Sixty sandals at Atrium, and I have had so much fun with them. I knew there would come a day when my fashion foresight was rewarded!


Astronomically beautiful in its simplicity is this Elizabeth Cole Crystal Star Necklace, available at intermixonline.com.


Or sample any of Converse One Star’s celestial creations for Target.



Fairly difficult to pull off, I would imagine, but this Chanel Crepe de Chine jumpsuit is stellar (sans extraneous belts, of course)! Image courtesy elle.com.



Reyes nearly hides his star in this gorgeous shimmery, belted getup . . . can you find it?? Photo courtesy nymag.com.


Forget viewing the constellations - become one!


No comments: